Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is the language of the subconscious mind
It is a coaching modality that has a series of highly effective transformation techniques and strategies.
I offer two types of sessions
Read below to see what suits you best.
This session is ideal to make specific changes and work on very targeted issues that aren't affecting other areas of your life. Examples: 1) Clearing the 5 main negative emotions (anger, sadness, fear, hurt, and guilt) to cultivate more inner peace. 2) Letting go of specific limiting beliefs. 3) Increasing self-control over specific foods. 4) Breaking a specific bad habit like overeating, mindless eating, nail-biting, etc. 5) Increasing motivation to do something that you want to do (exercise, meditate, etc.).
It is ideal for focusing on a specific area of your life that needs a complete transformation and/or to treat more complex problems that involve a set of limiting beliefs, emotions that have not been fully processed and that are a regular part of the problem, recurring behaviors that perpetuate the problem, internal conflict, among others issues. It is an intensive session that takes between 5 to 8 hours, and it is done on two different days. The specific areas that we can address in this type of session are health & wellness, fitness, relationship with food, personal relationships, personal development, career or occupation, finances & money beliefs, and spirituality.
What transformations can be achieved with NLP?
- Letting go of a habit that doesn't support your well-being.
- Implementing positive habits.
- Processing, clearing, and healing emotions.
- Letting go of all kinds of fears behind such as public speaking, dancing, being the center of attention, fear of rejection, being alone, loneliness, etc.
- Letting go of limiting beliefs.
- Integrating new beliefs that allow you to be happier, reach your goals, and fulfill your potential.
- Loving yourself more, and feeling more compassion toward yourself.
- Shifting your internal dialogue to a more positive one.
- Embodying new identities.
- Processing and healing specific events from the past and any negative emotions connected to those events.
- Increasing your confidence and your belief in yourself.
- Increasing self-control around specific foods.
- Letting go of mindless eating and overeating.
- Healing your relationship with food.
- Forgiving and freeing yourself from old resentments.
- Releasing recurring negative emotions behind (examples: shame, guilt, etc.).
- Increasing your motivation to implement habits that support your well-being (eating healthier, meditating, cooking, exercising, etc.)
As a result of making these and many more changes, people report an overall increase in happiness, inner peace, confidence, motivation, and other elevated emotions that support their well-being.